Sat, 17 Apr|
Nāda Yoga Workshop; Part Two "Developing Your Sound Based Practice"
Part 2 of "The Essential Sounds of Sanskrit - Developing Your Sound Based Practice" we bring home the teachings thus far, diving deeper into understanding and immersive experiences with the Nāda Śakti. Anchoring more experiences to begin our life changing sound based practices.
Time & Location
17 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Studio354 Carrington , 354 Carrington St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
About the Event
Join me for Part 2 of the 4 Part workshop, on Nāda Yoga the Divine energy of creation. $108 for this workshop This includes a workbook and private online access to class material and support. A non refundable deposit of $60 is required for workshop materials and support access.
In Day 2 we will:
- Share about our deeply transformative vocal toning practice and our mantra japa home-experience.
- Expand the mantra purusa into a bīja mantra.
- Develop more precise pronunciation of the sacred sounds of Sanskrit.
- Complete the story of creation, relating our understanding and experience of the Nād so far.
- Discuss the aspects of the four levels of speech and develop an understanding and appreciation of heartfelt communication and deep listening skills.
- Participate in Sacred music through Kirtan & Bhajan
- Have even more Fun (:
+$2.70 service fee
This ticket entitles you to attend only the weekly session.
+$2.70 service fee0
Please pay what you can afford taking into consideration the benefit and energy you will receive and you financial situation. Please purchase multiple tickets if this is within your means. Namaste
Pay it Forward
+$0.68 service fee
Please select this option if you wish to contribute to the tuition of another participant, in this or future courses offered. Namaste GangaDev
+$0.68 service fee0