Sun, 04 July|
Nāda Yoga Workshop; Introducing "The Essential Sounds of Sanskrit"
Learn how to pronounce the fifty sounds that create the ancient Sanskrit language, experiencing the energy of a deeply transcendent connection, experienced through sound based practices. Vedic Mantras are powerful "energetic recipes" that enhance and support us on our spiritual journey.
Time & Location
04 July 2021, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Yoga Sanctuary, 98 Springbank Rd Clapham
About the Event
Join me for an introduction to the 3 Part workshop series on Nāda Yoga; the Divine energy that is transmuted through the vibration of sound and light. $108 per workshop or $297 (all three) Paid in advance. This includes a workbook and private online access to class material and support. A non-refundable deposit of $60 is required for the workbook and support access if participating if the full 3 part series.
In Day 1 we will:
- Learn a deeply transformative vocal toning practice that is profoundly peaceful and meditative.
- Practice the essential pronunciation of the 50 letter sounds of the Sanskrit language which is taught through music and repetition initially as we then hone our practice with more precise pronunciation of the sacred sounds of Sanskrit.
- We experience each sound (letter) activating petals within our ćakra's and learn a practice called mantra purusa which essentially activates and brings into balance our mind body and spirit.
- Hear a story of creation, that is expressed to us through this beautiful and ancient "energetic language" that allows us to appreciate the oneness of all and the importance of the inner sound.
- Experience the energy of the Hare Krsna chant with correct pronunciation.
- Experience the sound of Aum.
If you have ever wondered about the power of sound as healing and have longed to go deeper into chant and mantra then this course will be for you. Nāda Yoga is a deeply moving and profound practice that not only brings satisfaction and joy, but deep peace and connection to all that is.
The workshop is presented in person with an online private support group including video's and audio files for your understanding and continued practice. It is recommended that you attend all 3 days in person if this is at all possible to gain the deep understanding and profound benefits of a sound based meditation practice that is Nāda Yoga. It will be essential to attend "The Essential Sounds of Sanskrit" to be able to participate in session 2 & 3 of the Nada Yoga workshop series. Although attending session 1 only as an introduction does not commit you to continuing with the series.
This workshop series is currently scheduled for three consecutive Sundays. During the course of the program you may become aware of a yearning to dive in deeper and learn more and continue to practice in a structured way, the options for this will be discussed during the program however programming allows for a weekday evening practice / mentoring group for an additional investment. If you are interested please leave me a message and we can discuss these options further.
Please PM me with any questions you have. Tickets available online or eftpos/cash prior to the event, payment plans are available. (Please note that there is also an "energetic exchange" payment option if you prefer).
- Ticket type
Paid in Advance
This Ticket entitles you to discounted pricing for the workshop, access to all resources and workbooks.Price$297.00
- Ticket type
This ticket entitles you to attend only the weekly session.Price$108.00
+$2.70 service fee+$2.70 service fee
- Ticket type
Please pay what you can afford, taking into consideration the benefit and energy you will receive and your financial situation. Please purchase multiple tickets that reflect your energetic exchange that is within your means. Namaste 🙏🏽 GangaDevPrice$27.00
- Ticket type
Pay it Forward
Please select this option if you wish to contribute to the tuition of another participant, in this or future courses offered. Namaste GangadevPrice$27.00
+$0.68 service fee+$0.68 service fee