Sat, 24 Apr|
Nāda Yoga Workshop; Part Three"The Yoga of the Inner Sound"
In Part 3 of the workshop series we now fully immerse our souls with "The Yoga of the Inner Sound". We explore our connection to source through the concept of "The Spiral of Life", and delve into Karma and Dharma, as we experience more of our true nature through sound.
Time & Location
24 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Studio354 Carrington , 354 Carrington St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
About the Event
Part 3 of the 4 part workshop. We are now hopefully experiencing the power of Nāda Yoga and the ablity to appreciate the subtleties of accurate pronunciation, as you begin your journey of a sound based spiritual practice.
Today we will;
- Begin by revising what we have experienced so far in the course, sharing our experiences with the sound based practice.
- Practice Heart Felt Communication.
- Choose a mantra to begin our Sadhana (Spiritual Practice).
- Look at the concept of the 'Spiral of Life" and the processes of Kārma and Dharma in our lives.
- Practice more of the sacred mantras.
This ticket entitles you to attend only the weekly session.$108.00+$2.70 service fee
Please pay what you can afford taking into consideration the benefit and energy you will receive and you financial situation. Please purchase multiple tickets that reflect your energetic exchange that is within your means. Namaste 🙏🏽 Gangadev$27.00
Pay it Forward
Please select this option if you wish to contribute to the tuition of another participant, in this or future courses offered. Namaste Gangadev$27.00+$0.68 service fee